I’m an obsessive perfectionist, high-performer, and former lawyer. I know what it’s like to succeed easily and quickly. To blindly put my happiness in the hands of achievement. I’m an obsessive perfectionist, high-performer, and former lawyer. I know what it’s like to succeed easily and quickly. To blindly put my happiness in the hands of achievement.
All the success, money and possessions in the world couldn’t cure my boredom. Couldn’t produce a loving, intimate relationship with my wife…and definitely couldn’t fulfill me.
The first time I was powerfully coached, I was told that the package looked great. I was charming, handsome, witty, well-spoken, educated, and brilliant.
And I was like a shiny new iPhone. I was entertaining, and people loved to play with me.
But then they’d set me down and go have a beer with their friends, because those were the people that they could relate to.
- I had no capacity for authenticity or vulnerability.
- No ability to allow for, or to create, intimacy.
- I was married to a woman I loved, and even she was held at arm’s length.
- On some level, I knew that I was never alone, but often felt lonely.
- I couldn’t keep on this path.
I had to let go of knowing all of the answers (or doing the research and discovering them myself), and allow another human to impact me — deeply.
That person became my first coach. In that journey, I’ve had to learn how to:
- Experience my feelings (I have tear ducts?)
- Open my heart (The ability to love more deeply also means allowing your heart to be broken)
- Let go of my propensity for being right (Because as long as you know all the answers, no one can ever truly impact you); and
- Re-discover the passion that is my birthright
And what I’ve discovered is that behind our fears lie our greatest desires. I help the smartest people in the room uncover those desires, confront hidden fears, and create a new adventure.
We’re not going for incremental improvement and feeling “better”.
We’re going a place your brain alone cannot get you. We’re playing to have you transform your life into one that you love, forever.
[button link=”https://baconpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Adam-Quiney-Bonus.pdf” window=”yes”]Get Adam's Special Free Bonus – Click To Download![/button]