I hear all the time that “Email Marketing is dead!” That is far from the truth. Email is still an integral part (or should be) of content marketing strategy. Corporations need paper trails so text messaging is not an option at the moment. You can send any more than 100 at a time with your email program or you will get blocked and blacklisted.
I have heard “The money is in the list!”, and there is a ring of truth to that. It's the quality and not the size of the list that counts. Also, you have to have a consistent strategy to communicate with your email list audience.
Here are 5 things that are necessary to think about when venturing into or updating your email strategy.
- Lists – clients, prospects, webinars, etc.
- Autoresponders – sequences, and goals
- Subscribers – attracting and getting them to sign up
- Emails – consistency, and formats
- Call To Action – how to get them to take action?
In this episode, we will discuss these five key parts you need to think about and more!