People when they mow their lawn often run out of gas… literally. Cars have gas gauges to avoid that problem. Your website has a gauge also when you install Google Analytics on it. It's how you measure the effectiveness of your content marketing and social media to determine what is working and not.
What you want to know is:
- Who – Is visiting your website
- What – Content they consume
- Where – the US vs Interventional
- When – What affected the increase or decrease in traffic
- Why – to Kick Tires or to Buy?
In this episode, we will explore how Google Analytics is akin to using Quickbooks to measure your profits and losses. It works in harmony with your website, content creation, and distribution. What gets measured… gets done!