What Inspires You? What gets you Excited? Uplifted? Energized?
Chances are that what inspires you may also inspire your customers. We are usually a reflection of our perfect avatars or customers.
Inspiration is defined as: The action or power of moving the intellect or emotions or The act of influencing or suggesting opinions.
When it comes to inspiring customers, you have to think about their mindset and where the are in the buying process. This is something I like to call “Six Degrees of Separation”. These include:
- Cold – Don’t Know You – Awareness
- Warm – Know Of You – Education
- Hot – Ready To Buy – Soft Touches
- Past Customers – Left For a Reason – May Not Be Personal?
- Current Customers – Buying – But Are They Being Sold?
- Future Customers – Need To Be Top Of Mind
In this episode, I will cover how you can use what inspire you to help you figure out out to inspire and six degrees of separation… and YES there will be some BACON (Kevin Bacon)!