In Numerology “The number 5 usually indicates someone who is full of energy (but unable to channel it responsibly).” I humbly disagree with that last point. 😇
“This number brings adaptability, independence of thought and action, and an unwillingness to (completely) conform. The number 5 can be used to increase versatility and independence, but people must guard against an overwhelming desire for change (so as to not be consumed by variation and, thus, unable to maintain happiness without it).”
This podcast was never scheduled when I started. I was not sure if it would make it to episode 5, or 50, but never imagined I would be doing it for 600 and beyond. It goes LIVE on 9-9-19 (which in its self is kind of ironic?
In Numerology – “9 is wisdom and responsibility, and the ultimate goal of the number 9 is to serve humanity. … Number 9 learns selflessness and compassion. People with the 9 energy work without motive and their purpose is for the greatest good of all. They have a protective energy and they have great power and love in their soul.
I think the numbers 5 and 9 are really a representation of the almost 200 guest experts who unselfishly graced us with their time, insights and wisdom. Please go back and read that last paragraph and think about how that applies to each (or your favorite) of the guest experts who have graciously appeared on my podcast.
The final number I want to explore is 1. No Numerology here… you… that one listener is the reason I keep doing this. I hear time and again how this podcast has helped and that is the #1 reason I do this, IT IS ABOUT YOU and… I appreciate your time, attention, and support over the last 5 years more than you will ever know!
This episode is a compilation of the 21 past guests who reached out to share their thoughts, stories and congratulations. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did recording and editing it together!
- Brad Banyas – Episodes 421 & 433
- Kathleen Gage – Episodes 35 & 287
- David Garfinkel – Episodes 235 & 237 & 489
- Phil Gerbyshak – Episodes 201 & 487
- Connie Regan Green – Episode 13
- Jeff Herring – Episodes 17 & 303 & 391
- Jim Kendall – Episode 379
- Liz Kerns – (Coming Soon)
- Brian Kinghorn – Episodes 353 & 355
- Deb Krier – Episodes 213 & 439
- Miha Matlievski – Episode 497
- Ted Prodromou – Episodes 79 & 457
- Kurt Scholle – Episodes 5 & 479
- Steve Sipress – Episode 143
- Felicia Slattery – Episode 33
- Scott Smith – Episode 27
- Marla Tabaka – Episodes 171 & 395
- Heidi Thorne – Episode 471
- Chris Voss – Episodes 343 & 409
- Warren Whitlock – Episodes 121 & 229 & 257 & 333 & 441
- WendyY Bailey – Episode 199