John Faisandier – speaker, author, trainer, counsellor, educator, entrepreneur
Volunteer teaching in Tonga, Catholic priesthood, psychodrama training lay the foundation for compassionate Emotional Intelligence Expert John Faisandier.
His work in a drug and alcohol treatment hospital and over 20 years as an entrepreneur and corporate trainer give him a unique perspective on managing emotions in business and personal life.
John has taught thousands of people in many parts of the world and he willingly shares these secrets with you and your listeners.
• Grew up in a working class family of nine
• Worked a range of jobs throughout his childhood
• Meet many adults and developed a keen interest in people
• Aged 18 volunteer teacher in Tonga immersed in family & village life
• Eight years cloistered seminary training for Catholic priesthood
• Eleven year ministry in teaching, parish work, and chaplaincy to a primary school, hospital, prison and university.
• Short stint as chaplain with US Airforce in Antarctica
• Completed degrees in anthropology, theology and adult education
• Experiential psychodrama training ignited his journey to wholeness, healing and intimacy.
• After 19 years of celibate religious life stepped out into the world in search of real connection and deeper love
• He soon met his future wife and they now have one adult son.
• Race relations educator in government agency
• Psychodramatist in a drug and alcohol treatment hospital
• Trainer in psychodrama
• Business owner, corporate trainer and conference speaker
• Co-founder of training academy in Bangladesh
• Property investor and manager
• Volunteer in migrant communities
• Author of acclaimed book Thriving Under Fire
• Lifelong learner, husband of 27 years, proud father of grown son, cook, hiker, skier and general nice guy.