It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.
At this time at the end of the year, it's kind of that undefined space between the past and the future. It can become kind of a business Twilight Zone?
Many say that hindsight is 2020 but I think that FORESIGHT is 2020 (meaning looking ahead to next year). Now is the time start planing and getting your house in order.
In this episode what I mean by your house is your website. Here is a few questions I suggest you ask yourself:
- What Is Your Main Focus (Has that changed?)
- What Is Your Value Proposition?
- What Do You Want People To Do?
- Is You Home (page) In Order?
- Are Your Other Pages Doing Their Jobs?
- Is Your Call To Action Clear and Working For Your Business?
In this episode, we will be looking at your website, and you can help keep your business, and your customers, out of the Twilight Zone…