Nancy L. Kazdan, Founder & CEO, Market Share International is widely regarded by her clients as the leader in advising, coaching and training people from professional services organizations, financial institutions and technology firms in strategic marketing skills, presentation skills, conversational selling techniques and sales process reengineering. She helps her clients to dissect and improve every aspect of their verbal, electronic and written communication. She is known to rapidly increase measurable bottom line results with individuals and teams by shortening the sales communication supply chain.
Select clients include Aconex Technology, Ernst & Young, Colliers Jardine, Deutsche Asset Management, Russell Investment Group and Credit Suisse.
Nancy leverages extensive institutional and alternative investment and organizational experience building, enabling, leading, managing and increasing sales team effectiveness. Rapidly achieving quantifiable bottom line results. Client revenue highlights:
- coached International Private Equity Business Development Manager to target a new market resulting in new business of $20M in six months
- advised 17 startups to present their value proposition, strategy and accomplishments to raise capital with investors
- architected 300% increase in Request for Proposal (RFP) wins in six months
- exceeded $1B Assets Under Management (AUM) with wholesalers/inside sales teams
- project Managed a turnaround for a European Investment Bank resulting in $39.8M increase in sales in six (6) weeks
- increased sales of $390M credit opportunities fund in eight (8) weeks
- developed customized sales processes, increased sales by $140M over seven (7) months
U.S. born and Silicon Valley raised, Nancy received her BS from the University of California, East Bay. She has certifications in Cognitive Behavioral Coaching and Sales Behavioral Preference Assessments, post-graduate courses in Organizational Development, Transformational Leadership and Strategic Market Management. She has been a guest lecturer in Sydney, Australia at the Graduate School of Management and worked internationally in Jakarta, Hong Kong and Singapore.
She is frequently called upon as a presenter, panelist and mentor for industry forums and conferences by Bloomberg, Investment Management Institute, Thomson Reuters Financial and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.