When disruption strikes, businesses try to manage by finding new leads to sell to, but is that the best way to deal with it?.
When disruption strikes, we tend to get bust, and if you are too busy to market, then you have a compounded problem. You have probably spent years trying to grow your client base and they are relying on you to be open, honest, and communicate the truth. Your business and their business is depending on it!
You have to define the kind of leads you get and the ones you really need:
- General Leads – Breathing and a Wallet
- Good Leads – Uses What You Sell
- Great Leads – Needs What You Sell
- Excellent Leads – Needs What You Sell NOW!
- Exceptional Leads – Is Recommended To Use Your Business – NOW!
This episode explores how you can use marketing to help your business weather the storm that disruption can create in your business!.