I learned a lesson while teaching LinkedIn to a companies sales team. I could teach tools, tactics, and tips, but I could not help them to look past the process to create progress. That was up to the sales manager, who had to create accountability for them all.
What I didn't realize at the time is that we had to run two separate races for marketing and sales…
- Relevance leads to Relationships
- Authority leads to Authenticity
- Consistency leads to Commitment
- Engagement leads to Execution
As you start to build a bridge between marketing and sales, you have to make sure you keep leveling up with your marketing by:
- Consistent Content Delivery
- Compelling Content Delivery
- Contextual Content Delivery
This episode will explore how you can will the sales RACE by learning to use your marketing to build quality business relationships that start with awareness and create conversations!