Did you know that the average person get of has…
- Over 120 Email per Day
- About 200 Unread Emails In Their Inbox
- Has Over 8000 Emails In Their Inbox
- Has Around 40 Email Folders
This can lead to overwhelm while you are trying to stand out with your marketing messages. We all want to create that perfect email that gets users to sit up and take notice, and more importantly… Take Action!
Your audience is asking themselves 5 questions when they see any email come in when they get a business email…
- How does this help me in my job?
- Is It Important/Urgent or Important/Not-Urgent?
- Why should I act on it?
- Will it save me time or money?
- Does it mean more work or less work?
In this episode, I will discuss the difference between how most people composed email (WIIAM) and how people read it (WIIFM). And get busy cleaning out your inbox!